Eating fruit the right way…………….
Eating fruits everyday can make a big difference to our health, complexion and if needed, can help us lose weight
- Eat only fresh fruit or freshly made fruit juice, not tinned or canned fruits/juice.
- Eat fruits on an empty stomach or at least three hours after eating anything else.
- How much fruit to eat? It is ideal to eat about one kilogram of fruits every day divided into 3 to 4 servings, papaya, guava and bananas are great exotic fruits do not make a great difference, although eating a variety of seasonal fruits is good.
- After eating fruits, wait for half an hour before you anything else, so that the fruits does not mix with anything else and putrefy.
- As far as possible, eat each kind of fruit separately, especially melons which digest faster than other fruits.