Top 10 -For Eating Well Without Having To Diet
TEN TOPS FOR EATING WELL WITHOUT HAVING TO DIET:-
- Eat for pleasure and good health, not for weight loss.
- Start the day with oats and you won’t be hungry for hours.
- Eat more fish, chicken, salads and vegetables and less red meat, pork, pasta, rice, pastry and potatoes.
- Use a plastic squeezy bottle for olive oil and sauces it will help you use less.
- Use curds instead of cream to add richness.
- Snack on fruit and nuts instead of chocolate and chips.
- Steam instead of grill, grill instead of roast, roast instead of fry, shallow-fry instead of deep-fry.
- Eat carbs like rice and potatoes for lunch instead of in the evening.
- Drink better, drink less, and drink only with the evening meal.
- If you really want something enjoy it without guilt, then lighten up the following day.